- Development of a compact Hydrogen purification unit type D 30-15.This purification unit is integrated in a new generation process of production of Hydrogen by electrolysis.
- Output: 30 Nm3/h
- Pressure: 15 barg
- Development of new compact model of CO2 vaporizer: 750 kg/h – 110 barg, type CARBOTRONIC 750.This new high-capacity model can ensure the stability of the output gas temperature with a large instantaneus flow.
- Study and implementation of two liquid Helium vaporizers 500 Nm3 – 50 kW
- Study and implementation of a complete Helium purification line (oil, H2, N2), in the context of the renovation of the most important Helium conditioning center in France.
Thanks to its experience in the ultra purification of gases, SERTRONIC rose to the challenge of high pressure purity: 380 barg.
- Study and implementation of a skid VF2 drying unit, gas process used in the production of high performing plastic materials (PVDF) on the SOLVAY site in Tavaux.This unit satisfies the requirements of the ATEX directive as well as the current standards applying to pressurized equipment (CODETI, DESP CE97/23).
This unit was entirely developped and built at Sertronic, with the collaboration of our client.
- Output: 1800 Nm3/h
- Design pressure: 6 barg
- Development of a compact Hydrogen purification unit type D 24-15.This purification unit is integrated in a new generation process of production of Hydrogen by electrolysis.
- Output: 24 Nm3/h
- Pressure: 15 barg
- Development of a new model of CO2 gas vaporyzer type CARBOTRONIC 500.With a compact and sturdy conception, these vaporizers make the production of gas mixes possible in the most stringent conditions.
Start of a nitrous oxyde (N2O) cracking unit with an output of 450 m3/h to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Start of a Nitrogen drying unit with 25000Nm3/h and a pressure of 3 barg (two 17500 Mm3/h drying columns) with Air Liquide India.
The ingineering was entirely conceived by SERTRONIC, and the manufacture by LURGI India under the supervision of SERTRONIC. The main components(immersion heater, control cabinet, valve, instrumentation…) were also supplied by SERTRONIC.
- Signing of a contract of more than 3 million euros via NEL Hydrogen, for the supply of two electrolysers to RSA-Le Rubis, a french producer of sapphire, spinel and ruby monocrystals.